Get to know your grandfather in a whole new way: 150 engaging questions—some silly, some serious, all genuine—encourage grandkids of all ages to approach conversations with their beloved grandparent in a fresh new way. Questions are inclusive and meant to appeal to a wide range of grandfathers and grandkids, and come in an illustrated box set that includes a blank notebook for jotting down notes, memories, and new questions to ask.
Conversation starters include:
● What about being a grandfather has surprised you?
● What is your all-time favorite meal?
● Are you good at keeping secrets? Why or why not?
● Who was your childhood best friend and how did you meet?
● What scared you when you were my age?
● What traits do you see in me that remind you of yourself?